October 2, 2013

All This Senseless Beauty

"There is no exquisite beauty ... without some strangeness in the proportion."
Edgar Allen Poe


Post # 32

Sometimes there's a story line to these posts ... sometimes there's not.

Here's a random selection of some recent shots mixed with some favorite older shots that still move me. 






This is what I call great night lights.
For some reason, this is my favorite shrimp boat shot...  
shrimpers are everywhere it seems.  Always give them the right of way.
a.m. approach.... Jax beach... coffee in hand.
new dawn.... not bad for a non-morning guy.
Good Morning October! Yogi Joe.
And the sun did rise...
eatin' sunrise ... me like it.

Here's some assorted pics from days past that still move me
cotton weed



Little Sand Man

Bull shark and a Booby ... my how they posed so well.

Pedro

Lucia

Dude!

Kiss Me

wing and wing... tis a challenging point of sail 
$#^T^^%$#$##@##$&^%$(!!!


oh baby.... slow it down now

... way down

rich with life

                                    
My Little Trooper ... and hero.

The original rowing machine.
Thank You Lord.
1st Date

Sea Oats 
Ok, I'm ready now ... me too
slosh....
My place or yours?

Don't wait for me...


thank you, thank you very much...

mystery walker

No comments:

Post a Comment